- Download the Outlook Setup Tool, install it, and then run it.
Note: The Outlook Setup Tool is an executable file that you will need to save to your computer, and then launch.
- If applicable, select the email client you want to set up.
- Enter Your Name. This displays in the From field of your email messages.
- Enter your Email Address you want to use with this account.
- Enter your Password.
- If you want to access your email in Workspace Webmail, confirm that Leave a copy of messages on the server is selected.
- Click Set Up Account.
- Click OK.