A: To add your Workspace email address to your Android Outlook app, you’ll need your Workspace email address and password. Having your email on your phone lets you access it easily so you can send and receive mail on the go.
- Open the Outlook app. Tap Get Started if this is your first time. If you have an existing email address in Outlook, go to Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account.
- If Outlook detects an email account, unselect and tap Skip. If it detects a Google email account, tap Skip.
- Enter email address. Tap Continue.
- Complete the following form (depending on your Outlook version, there may be different fields):
- Display Name: This could be your name or your business name.
- Email Address: Workspace email address.
- Password: Workspace email password.
- Description: such as Work (optional)
- Tap the Checkmark, your email address should start to load. If your email doesn’t load, Outlook will tell you it can’t find your email account. Follow the below note to finish your email set up.
Note: If Outlook can’t find your email address, toggle Advanced settings and do the following:
A) IMAP Incoming Mail Server: imap.secureserver.net:993
B) Password: Workspace email password.
C) SMTP Outgoing Mail Server: smtpout.secureserver.net:465
D) Password: Workspace email password.
E) Tap the Checkmark.
- Once your inbox loads in Outlook, send yourself a test email from Outlook.com and respond to it from your Android Outlook app. This is the quickest way to confirm your email address is ready to go.